Senior Creative Manager
Momentum (formerly JWRP)
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Senior Creative Manager will play a key role in overseeing the creative design, strategy, and execution of all organizational materials across various mediums. The role will lead the creative team, manage external vendors, maintain brand standards, and ensure all creative goals are met. The Senior Creative Manager brings to Momentum a strong creative background, experience in leading teams and vendors, and proficiency in design software and platforms.
- Oversee the creative design, strategy, and execution of all organizational materials, including print, digital, photography, videography, web, and all marketing collateral.
- Oversee the storyboard and execution of trip videos, ensuring they align with the organization’s brand and objectives.
- Supervise and mentor the Creative Marketing Manager, ensuring the delivery of high-quality visual assets and marketing materials.
- Determine which projects should be executed in-house and when to engage external vendors.
- Work with the Director to develop and implement a company-wide project request and creative brief process and train department heads on the final process and ensure effective communication and collaboration throughout projects.
- Develop and maintain brand standards and visual identity across all brand touchpoints.
- Update the brand guidelines handbook to reflect any changes or updates.
- Maintain the creative budget, track spending, and ensure effective resource allocation.
- Manage project timelines, ensuring all stakeholders are involved in the planning phases and communicate approval processes and timelines to ensure timely execution.
- Lead and manage all creative team members and external vendors to successfully execute creative objectives and responsibilities.
- Foster a collaborative and creative work environment, inspiring the team to deliver high-quality work.
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Communications Manager and Senior Brand Manager to ensure creative execution aligns with brand guidelines and is creatively executed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in relevant marketing roles.
- Demonstrates knowledge of nonprofit development and community engagement
- Proven experience in leading teams and managing vendors in a creative role.
- Strong conceptual and creative abilities, with the ability to develop concepts and produce final results.
- Proficiency in all design software and platforms, with a deep understanding of design principles and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain brand standards and visual identity across multiple touchpoints.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and budget management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey ideas and collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality work.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Must have flexibility to work nontraditional hours including occasional evenings and Sundays, as needed to address time-sensitive business needs
Salary range: $85-90k
To apply, please click here to submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations.
Momentum is a growing organization that recognizes and supports individuals from a broad range of experiences and backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.