Momentum (formerly JWRP)
Momentum currently seeks a dynamic, experienced Coordinator in Israel to help the organization grow to the next level by supporting the Director of Trip Operations & Government Relations and the Associate Director- Israel, as well as the work of the trip operations and the Israel teams. The successful candidate will be a self-‐motivated team player who enjoys working in a fast-‐paced environment and supporting multiple professionals. This position supports the trip operations, including vendor management, budget management, and other trip-related administrative functions. The Coordinator also provides support for the projects of the Momentum Israel Community, which is comprised of alumni from the Momentum Yearlong Journey (8-day trip within Israel and 12-month follow-up), as well as women from various sectors within Israel.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence including letters, invoices, emails, reports, mailings, meeting minutes and presentation materials, ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of all information.
- Maintains the calendar for the Associate Director–Israel and for the Director of Trip Operations & Government Relations. Coordinates internal and external meetings and ensures the accuracy and dissemination of meeting notices and minutes.
- Prepares monthly credit and debit card reports for the Associate Director–Israel and for the Director of Trip Operations & Government Relations Director of Israel Office. Manages receipts, payments for vendors and recording in Concur.
- Assists with Israel staff gifts.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
- Supports the Trip Operations team in the successful preparation and execution of trips, including but not limited to:
- Preparation of documents for each trip: documents for Tour Operators, Momentum internal staff, Momentum Educators, Trip Coordinators, and other Momentum staff on trip.
- Manages and order all trip supplies, including inventory management.
- Manages the communication with tour providers as to reporting of participant numbers for each trip and other similar communications.
- Supports the dissemination of trip-related materials to relevant vendors and stakeholders
- Collaborates with the Marketing and Education Depts to ensure that collateral for each trip is implemented.
- Manages the schedule for Senior Staff on Trip.
- Manages the Momentum Sharepoint Information Page for Trip Operations.
- Manages the registration process and logistics for Momentum Israel events.
- Supports the Israel team by tracking project expenses and updating the Actual versus Budget reports.
- Manages the Momentum Sharepoint Information Page for Israel Community.
- High School Diploma/GED with some college required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- More than 3 years of experience in an administrative position; non-profit experience strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written skills in both Hebrew and English.
- Ability to ensure accuracy in job delivery.
- Ability to properly organize and prioritize tasks.
- Must have experience in working with confidential matters.
- Excellent PC literacy with strong competency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom, and Asana is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with participants/donors data & reporting in customer databases.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with changing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with a welcoming and professional demeanor both in person and by phone.
- Must be able to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work nontraditional hours as needed including weeknights and other times that involve organizational events and meetings and/or the travel schedules of the Israel staff.
Salary range: 12,000 NIS per month plus a robust benefits package.
To apply, please click here to submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations.
Momentum is a growing organization that recognizes and supports individuals from a broad range of experiences and backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Something looks off?