Donor Relations Associate
Jewish National Fund
If working for an organization that supports the land and people of Israel excites you, then join us and you needn't wait another minute to change the world!
The Donor Relations Associate will be an essential part of the Donor Relations team. The team focuses on key donor cohorts within JNF-USA's 80,000 donor segment of the Community Campaign. Qualified candidates will be strategically deployed to work with this donor segment and build meaningful relationships with new and lapsed donors. A primary focus of this role will be to craft customized communications with a personal touch, including emails, phone calls, and other one-to-one contact methods. This position reports to the Associate Director of Donor Relations and is part of the larger Community Campaign Department.
We are looking for those who share our passion for the land and people of Israel and are eager to make meaningful connections with our donors.
This position is an hourly role and part-time. This position can be based anywhere on the West Coast as you must work West Coast hours.
Hours: ~20 hours/per week
- Build and cultivate relationships with new and lapsed donors to retain and continue their support
- Provide high-quality end-to-end support for our donors
- Display a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to employees and donors
- Identify potential donors for regional fundraisers to guide them through the donation pipeline
- Recruit participants for local events, missions, and other JNF-USA events
- Ensure proper follow-up with all identified donor cohorts
- Collaborate with the Donor Relations team to share best practices
- Track all touch points and activities into Salesforce (our dynamic and robust donor database) and ensure the information relating to the donors is current
- Ensure that privacy and confidentiality are maintained for our donors
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by your supervisor
- At least two years of fundraising experience or customer service-related experience
- Highly organized and acute attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform regular outreach to help grow a unique community of donors
- Strong passion and love for Israel
- Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Experience using a Client Relationship Management system, such as Salesforce, is a plus