Administrative Coordinator, Jewish Identity Montreal (JIM)
Montreal, QC, Canada · Canada
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Chief Jewish Identity Officer
|The administrative coordinator is responsible to provide administrative, logistical and coordination services to assigned managers to help ensure efficiency and effectiveness of daily operations for identified programs. This includes ensuring a high level of customer service by interacting with multiple stakeholders within the Jewish Identity pillar, addressing inquiries promptly and being proactive in sharing emergent issues with team leads.|
|• Provide logistical and coordination support to the Chief Jewish Identity Officer and Directors |
• Take appropriate action to ensure proper follow-ups on pending dossiers and issues.
• Manage communication with external organizations, including but not limited to email correspondence, telephone contacts, coordinating meetings and follow up
• Compile and track various types of data, lists, critical paths and information for reporting purposes.
• Coordinate schedules, calendars and logistical tasks in the planning process of business functions (events, meetings, retreat, travel). Prepare relevant reports and PowerPoint presentations and other necessary documents
• Liaise and work with other departments of Federation CJA, affiliated agencies and other communal organizations.
• Provide general administrative support to other members of the JIM team
• Work with various platforms when it comes to event/program registration to ensure all data is being housed in eDNA (Federation CJA’s CRM)
Education, Knowledge and Skills
|• CEGEP diploma or a Bachelor’s degree |
• A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience, namely in a multi-task environment
• A self-starter
• Outstanding communication, writing and presentation skills in both official languages.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and Microsoft Teams.
• Handle confidential information with utmost discretion and diplomacy
• Impeccable organization skills and attention to quality and details
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish, interact and maintain relationships with co-workers and impact partners
• Knowledge of Montreal Jewish Community and commitment to FEDERATION CJA values.
See more open positions at Federation CJA
Something looks off?