We’re looking for innovative, self-starting interns to strengthen the experience for Jewish teens around the world. We may have unique openings in the following departments:
- Movement Strategy
- Human Resources
- Community Engagement
- Community Impact
- Data Analysis
- Enrichment Strategy
- Jewish Enrichment
Who we are:
We're a global network of passionate professionals excited to make a difference in the lives of Jewish teens. We are the Jewish community's largest and fastest growing pluralistic platform for reaching and inspiring Jewish teens during the school-year with 600 teen-led local chapters and over 100 weekend retreats along with a plethora of summer experiences including Israel visits, global travel programs, and leadership camps. We work as a strong and inclusive team and every day is different by design. We are fast-paced, high energy and results driven.
Our internship positions are ideal for college students studying marketing, communications, media, non-profit administration, business (or any related field) and who want to contribute creatively to a global organization with a growing audience of over 80,000 teens worldwide. Our internships are paid position and you will be compensated at $15.00 an hour.
- Enrollment in a degree program at an accredited university
- A creative and responsible self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration with a team
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- A background in BBYO or similar youth/Jewish organization is preferred but not required
- Availability to work 15-19 hours per week. This is a part time internship.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship
We are committed to enhancing the Jewish experience, valuing diversity, providing equal opportunity, and maintaining an environment free from discrimination or harassment. BBYO is an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity by complying with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type in the workplace. Thus, BBYO strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law in all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, training, wage and salary, benefits, discipline, and termination.
Something looks off?