BBYO Center For Adolescent Wellness Training Specialist CONTRACTOR
BBYO CENTER FOR ADOLESCENT WELLNESS TRAINING SPECIALIST CONTRACTOR
Organization Summary: BBYO is the leading pluralistic, Jewish teen movement and has been providing exceptional leadership programs and identity enrichment experiences for more than 90 years. We offer year-round activities in hundreds of local communities and inspiring world-wide travel experiences enabling teens to explore areas of leadership, service, civic engagement, Israel education and Jewish values.
The BBYO Center for Adolescent Wellness ensures that youth serving organizations have the resources, policies, and training to ensure that youth in their environments can thrive mentally, emotionally, and socially.
Position Description :
The Training Specialist Contractor is responsible for supporting the work of the BBYO Center for Adolescent Wellness (BBYO CAW) by providing training services for BBYO CAW clients.
· Meet with Senior Director to receive training template;
· Train with Senior Director on BBYO CAW training delivery style, methods, and content;
· With Senior Director coordinate training logistics with client;
· Customize training for client;
· Coordinate own travel logistics to and from client;
· Deliver training(s) to client.
· Good problem-solving skills and ability to operate on your own.
· A bachelor’s level degree in psychology, social work, counseling, education, or similar.
· Must be proficient in PowerPoint.
· Must be comfortable delivering training to groups of 100 people.
· Must have their own laptop.
· Proficiency in managing presentation hook-ups.
· Experience with the following topics preferred: mandated reporting, child abuse prevention, building healthy boundaries, working with youth safely.
· Experience presenting to various audiences and groups preferred.
· Youth Mental Health First Aid or Teen Mental Health First Aid facilitator certification preferred.
· Must complete compliance requirements in our Volunteer management database.
· Position is not an agent, partner, or employee of BBYO. Position is an independent contract role.
· A one-time fee of $150 for on-boarding and compliance as a BBYO CAW Training Specialist.
· $500 per BBYO CAW training.
· Training specialist must make their own travel arrangements, and BBYO will reimburse travel expenses up to $350 per flight and if driving, you will be reimbursed based on the IRS rate.
We are committed to enhancing the Jewish experience, valuing diversity, providing equal opportunity, and maintaining an environment free from discrimination or harassment. BBYO is an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity by complying with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type in the workplace. Thus, BBYO strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law in all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, training, wage and salary, benefits, discipline, and termination.